NO DASHBOARD NO
Like I did for the ToF2013 poster, here’s the scan of the Tales of Festival 2014 poster.
Special thanks to BlasterIIDX that scanned it from the pamphlet upon my request (I edited and redrew some parts)
"Seeing a movie in the cinema multiple times is not a good idea if you want to save money"
"you saw Guardians Of The Galaxy twice didn’t you?"
light-machine did a rude thing and tagged me for things I actually don’t mind responding to GOSH
1.) Always post the rules. 2.) Answer the questions that the person who tagged you asked and write 10 new ones. 3.) Tag 10 people and link them to this post. 4.) Actually tell them you’ve tagged them.
1. What does your favorite hat look like?
2. Do you have any compulsive habits you feel comfortable sharing?
When I’m walking down a tiled path I’ll try not to step on the seams between them, no idea why
I need every one of my games sorted in their boxes (unless it’s a game that I’m playing, in which it usually stays in the laptop / PS3 / Wii / etc; but when it’s swapped it lives in its box again) where they will be looked after by not being bothered with
I’m kinda a compulsive singer / dancer with my music which can include bobbing around on the seat while music plays if my arms are typing / pressing controller buttons
I also eat left handed apparently, but I just figure it’s best to eat with your fork in the same hand (in this case, my dominant right) rather than swapping it simply to use a knife with it
THERE’S A LOT REALLY and I have no shame to say them, my memory however is another matter
3. What piece of media has influenced you most, do you think? Why?
I’m sure there’s some from my childhood that helped form the “me” of today, but the only ones I can think of are recent stuff because I remember that, like Iron Man 3
Was suffering from some anxiety attacks at the time, so I was really glad to see a (admittedly Hollywood-ised) recovery from it on Stark’s part
Stuff like cartoons and vidya gaems starring animal people probably were pretty formative, though. Aesthetically that always clicked with me, which, I mean, c’mon, this shouldn’t be too much of a surprise to you guys
I would say ‘freelance graphic designer’ but my Redbubble income is so minimal it really can’t be considered an occupation
It’s sort of like “crying and hoping people respond to my job applications for once” and then “hoping to god they’ll like me after the interviews” at which after some time it reverts back to the former again
5. Do you own a cat? Go pet a cat.
DOGS 4 LYF
6. Where’s the weirdest place you’ve slept?
Yeah, I’ve not really done any weird sleeps
7. What’s the deal with your username?
ANUBIS, NOW WITH ADDED N
Yeah, Egyptology was a big thing for me way back when. Forgot most of it now, but it was fun to look up the mythologies and stuff while it was a thing. I really should try Alexis out as a jackal instead of a wolf, it might fit the name better
Blaziken and Lucario are a joint first. REALLY COOL FIGHTAN TYPES WITH PUNCHES AND KICKS AND ELEMENTAL ABILITIES
9. Do you have anything cool in your room you want to share with us
My room is small but pretty jam packed with my stuff and I consider like nearly all of it to be cool
There’s the statue windowsill, the big poster wall, the shelf of stuff, the comic book floor, and the combination desk of LEGO, shelf of DS games and music albums, detective wall and miscellaneous posters
10. If you were in a video game what would your fighting style and weapon be?
Well I mean, Alexis is designed around being a hack-and-slash protag, and given he’s a ‘sona, it’s sorta safe to say there’s no one particular style. I’ve written down a bunch of stuff about him here so you can read through that if you want a full barrage of information about him and his styles
Still, one unique idea I had was a straight normal sword in the right hand and a gun held upside down in the left (so the trigger finger is the little finger), with a blade protruding out of the back of the barrel, along the arm. Then the gunblade thing could be used as a blocking / parrying blade while the other is used for fanciful jump attacking and flips and shizz. The gunblade could then be folded up and attached to the hilt of the right hand sword
'Course, such a thing would be way too impractical in practice but given it's a video game, who cares? I'd love to use it
honestly i’m out of people i don’t know many tumblrs that don’t mind this sort of thing
IF YOU WANNA DO IT AND ARE READING IT GO RIGHT AHEAD ‘KAY
THE NEW QUESTIONS
1) What’s your favourite setting for fictional stuff?
2) Got any OCs you wanna share / talk about?
3) Shuffle your music playlist / library and tell us, what were the first ten songs that came up?
4) What would you want in a ‘hero’? Feel free to define that however you wish
5) Any favourite films? If you’ve answered something like before, any new releases that come close to favourites?
6) Favourite current playable Smash Bros character(s)?
7) Do you collect anything? For example, statues, trading cards, stamps, bottle caps…
8) How do you dress usually?
9) Do you want to change any way about how you dress, IE, add accessories you haven’t been able to find, stuff like that?
"Come on, do you really think a pipsqueak, a pretty girl, and a dashing man like me would be up to no good?”
this man has gone through too much